Data Engineering Team Leader (BB-A98C8)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionArtlist is a fast-growing music licensing platform for filmmakers. With tens of thousands of customers and outstanding growth, Artlist is helping filmmakers around the world achieve their creative freedom.
We are seeking a Data Engineering Team Leader with passion for data wrangling.
As a data engineer team leader, you will build, lead and grow a new team within our BI group, which will be responsible for creating and maintaining data solutions.
Wake up for this:
- Shape the development methodologies and best practices of the data engineering team, working within a high-paced agile environment.
- Lead the design and implementation of data warehouse models and reporting solutions, which will support the analysts, data scientists and all business units.
- Integrate into data sources and manipulate the data with Airflow, Rivery, python and SQL
- Model and validate the data warehouse to keep data trust as well as boosting insight delivery and quality
- Support all data customers and be the bridge between them and the data providers
Requirements- Has 2+ years of experience as a data engineering team leader, with leadership abilities (both technological and personal) to nurture the team, grow it, and interact effectively with other teams.
- Has 6+ years experience as a data engineer, working on an end to end pipeline from demand to insight delivery.
- Fluent in data warehouse modeling and concepts
- Hands-on actual work experience with a programming language (python, java, scala, ruby, etc).
- Highly skilled with SQL.
- Experienced with MPP columnar databases like Snowflake, Redshift, Bigquery, etc.
- Vast experience in delivering insights using visualisation tools (such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc).
- BA/B.Sc. graduate in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
calendar_today8 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel