Technical Support Engineer- Tier 3 (BB-9974C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API Marketplace serving the fastest-growing community of developers, currently over one million strong and still growing, by helping them discover, connect to, and manage over 20,000 APIs. RapidAPI also has an enterprise platform - the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub - which companies use as a central repository for all of their engineering teams to manage, share, and collaborate on their APIs and Microservices. The RapidAPI Enterprise Hub is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies, tying into their critical integration and digital transformation initiatives.
During these challenging times, RapidAPI is continuing to grow our company and support enterprises in their accelerated transition to digital channels and helping them to speed up their development efforts to meet shifting consumer demands. Since the beginning of the year, we have doubled our US team and plan on maintaining this growth rate. Although we have adjusted the way we work, we continue to push the boundaries of the API development landscape with new initiatives to reimagine how teams collaborate and work to grow and refine their businesses.
Founded in 2015 and has since raised $62.5M from investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Grove Ventures, and Microsoft. It has offices in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, with a satellite presence in New York, Tokyo, and Estonia.
RapidAPI is building a tight-knit, high-performing group of problem solvers to transform how companies manage, develop, and monetize their APIs.
As a Support Engineer, you will help our support team troubleshoot escalated issues and act as a liaison between support, and engineering.
Strong root cause analysis skills are required to diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to internal and external customers in a professional manner.
You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and handle critical issues while collaborating internally with the extended Support Team, Engineering, Product, Sales, and Customer Success. The overarching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk. You will also coordinate the support involvement with Product teams, and lead training and develop documentation to empower the teams and customers.
To be successful, you will need to combine customer communication, project management know-how, and technical knowledge to drive the successful delivery of our Marketplace.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined individual who has delivery and technical knowledge with the drive to take ownership of delivery and the finesse to handle complex customer needs with poise.
- Provide exceptional technical support for RapidAPI Marketplace users, and Enterprise customers.
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Serve as the support team’s escalation point for particularly technical issues
- Help train and educate the support team where there are knowledge gaps
- Write robust troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
- Work with support and engineering teams to improve our existing support infrastructure
- Act as a primary customer interface for the product team by identifying and troubleshooting issues and synthesizing user feedback
- 2-3 years of Tier 2/3 customer support for an enterprise-level SaaS product
- Excellent relationship management, customer service, and communication skills
- Passion for driving operational efficiencies on growing support teams
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity that comes with small, fast-moving startups
- Comfortable with APIs and knowledgeable about the various types (Rest, SOAP), authentications patterns, different Gateways, and can speak intelligently about them
- Technical familiarity with APIs and software engineering tools
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to set and manage expectations, and communicate goals and objectives with customers
- Skilled at multitasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel