Cloud Security Engineer (BB-3E3C1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionPersonetics, a leading Startup that helps banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. If you are passionate about cyber security, excited to be part of a winning team then we are looking for you.
We are looking for a Cloud Security Professional who can take manage and take ownership of the growing cloud security program, across multiple cloud providers. You will work closely with our Cloud Operations team, IT and product teams to delight our customers and offer our most secure product
About the position
- Manage and implement security policies for Endpoint Protection, NW Access, etc.
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
- Be the primary focal point for security events
- Conduct security trainings (via training portal)
- Integrate holistic SIEM tool – events integration, alert triggers, archive retention and so on
- Respond to RFP and security questionnaires by clients
- Support external audits and reviews (SOC2, PenTest, Client reviews)
- Automate security controls, data and processes to provide better metrics and operational support
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Identify and Implement new security technologies and best practices into our Cloud offerings
- Evaluates new technologies against established requirements and validate the security of the technology.
- Create technical and managerial level reports and risk assessments for Cloud based applications and infrastructure
Requirements- Minimum of 5-7 years of IT Security and/or security engineering experience
- 5-7 years related experience in Computer Security, with proven focus on Cloud Security
- Deep technical knowledge of AWS and Azure
- Experience with security monitoring systems
- Experience with identity and access management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to automate/script daily tasks through Python, Bash or equivalent
- Experience in designing and implementing standards, specifications and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Very detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Security certification desired (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc)
- Proficient in Linux system design, automation and operations
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel