Front End Specialist (BB-4DC12)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product
- Tackle and solve tough challenges.
- Deploy your code to active users every day.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies
- Work closely with the product team and designers
- Build an exceptional web application with a focus on the client side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UI.
Requirements- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client-side performance and browser compatibilities
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Effective at troubleshooting, debugging, and root causing defects in large scale system
- Experience with performance optimization approaches (caching, CDN,etc.).
- Serves as a front-end tech lead on large scale projects
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization and debugging techniques
- Develop clean, high-quality code and automated tests to verify its operation
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel