Social Media and Community Manager (BB-2610A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a passionate Social Media and Community Manager who understands the power of social media and community engagement. If you thrive in building relationships across a wide range of people and you understand the significance of social media to the success of a company, this is the position for you!
The Social Media and Community Manager will be part of the Marketing department, reporting to the Marcom Manager. The Social Media and Community Manager will be responsible for managing our social media accounts and finding influencers while building communities within our verticals. Our goal is to increase our digital footprint and expands our brand awareness.
- Manage Nayax’s top social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn as well as assisting with content ideation and creation.
- Monitor social network paid campaigns – work with the SEM manager to identify trends and audiences.
- Establish influencers relationship to create a strong network in collaboration with the content team.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests to foster a positive community and improve the user experience.
- Stay up to date with social best practices, competitor activity and category trends.
- Investigate and recommend additional software tools to support growth.
- Monitor and generate report on feedback, online reviews, and community performance.
- Build and maintain a feedback loop between our followers and the brand teams.
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR sales and global sales teams to develop a streamlined process for handling inquiries.
Requirements- 1-2 years of experience as a Community Manager or Social Media Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant felid.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms & analytics tools.
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives.
- Facilitate vibrant, meaningful, and authentic two-way conversation with our community
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Native English speaker level
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics
- Other digital marketing experience
- Experience in B2B full funnel marketing
- Previous copywriting/ video experience
calendar_today1 day ago