Hysolate Senior QA Automation (BB-4E4B5)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description* Team8 Portfolio Company
Today, more than ever, our laptops are used both for sensitive work and for personal (potentially risky) activities. This introduces a variety of security, privacy, IT, and productivity challenges.
Hysolate empowers people to safely mix business and pleasure on their devices. We do this by seamlessly splitting laptops into two isolated operating systems.
We are a Tel-Aviv based startup with 45 employees and total funding of $32M, backed by awesome inventors such as Team8 and Bessemer.
We're now building a brand new product focused on helping businesses work better and safer in today's work-from-home era.
We’re looking for a talented Senior QA automation engineer that will join our QA release team and own the automation & DevOps pipeline of regression test cases and support newly-developed features.
- Be an active member in our agile R&D department and work according to the QA methodology & standards set by our QA director.
- Responsible for automation tests: plan, create, review & execute automation tests according to the product requirements and QA methodology.
- Responsible for automation DevOps, infrastructure, support & maintenance.
- Work with QA director and R&D leads to support testing suite requirements, such as sanity, nightly, system, etc.
- Analysis of multiple automation tools required for creating an automation solution.
- Designing multiple automation frameworks from scratch & best practices for Windows internals.
- Integration with different test management tools and CI/CD.
- Report directly to the QA director.
- Develop, support and lead QA engineers to push & merge high quality code to the automation test cases suite.
- Coordinate & work among QA engineers in other R&D teams and in the release team.
- Deliver high quality products to production.
Requirements- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understanding of virtualization and operating systems.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Egoless team player.
- Getting things done execution attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Autodidactic & quick learner.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Fluent in English.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel