Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-8E1A2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe’re looking for a passionate and energized recruiter to join our leading HR team, being the gatekeeper that’s responsible for the growth of our swamp.
Each and every employee at JFrog is a crucial part of our success. Therefore, finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team is one of the most significant and exiting roles for us.
JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere. Our core values are based on uncompromised professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust and integrity.
- Develop strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers and relevant vendors
- Search and deliver highly qualified candidates against open positions
- Manage hiring process
- Asses candidate qualifications and personality to match position requirements and the company culture
- Support new employee on-boarding process
- Plan welfare activities such as company events and happy hours
- Maintain HR administration and manage employee data
Requirements- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of recruiting experience in-house, preferably in a start-up company
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews
- Able to work in start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in super intense and dynamic environment
- Passion for working with people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a demanding environment
calendar_today1 day ago