Sales Engineer (BB-45BAF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSales Engineer is the primary technical focal point for the Sales department.
Sales engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our solutions.
The sales engineer must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users.
In this role, you must be able to identify all technical and solution-driven issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Driving POCs and technology evaluations with prospects.
- Responsible for planning and delivering solution demonstrations to large Enterprises.
- Representing the solution to customers in the company’s events.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
Requirements- At least 3 years’ experience with customer-facing interactive in the pre-sale phase.
- Experience from cybersecurity\ DevSecOps arena.
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software deployment and configuration in Windows and Linux environments.
- Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external social capabilities.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural environment.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel