0115 # Implementation Engineer (BB-9794F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Bolt Development Center was established in 2000, and it’s the subsidiary of Bolt Solutions Inc.
Bolt Development Center develops a SAAS software for the American insurance industry, using the most cutting edge technologies - that enables communication solutions between insurance agencies to insurance companies.
Our clients count some of the biggest insurance companies in the US, and now we are expanding our activity to Europe & Asia!
As part of our growth – We are currently seeking for a very high-motivated Buisness analys, that loves numbers, and that is breathing Excel shhets, to join our uniq markets team!
- Be part of the Markets team
- Working with US clients; Conduct meetings with external US clients to discuss integration status and pro-active maintenance work
- Ongoing intensive work with R&D & developers and working with US clients
- Customer Requirements analysis and development via ODM tool
- Writing multiple business rules and logic specification / change request requirements documents
- Assist Developers and QAs
The position is suitable for graduate up to two years’ experience.
Readiness to work evening hours with the US.
The position does not involve programming and is not suitable for candidates who wish to work in that field.
- Bsc in Industrial Engineering Graduate with a specialization in information systems
- English level: mother tongue-MUST
- Technical support experience is must
- Basic knowledge of SQL required
- Technical understanding in WEB Applications
- Knowledge of XML - Advantage
- Preferably knowledge in API integration - big advantage
- Advantage to candidates with familiarity / understanding in the insurance sector
Bolt is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please contact as directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel