Junior Developer (BB-6B277)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
If making things done is your second name, if making product requirements become real, from the design to the deployment cycle is something get you excited then your place is with us!
We are looking for a Tech Lead with excellent programming skills. The job consists of using software engineering best practices for designing, developing, implementing, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new Product. You must have a vast experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be a full stack engineer working closely with all the stake holders including UX\UI PM and other software engineers.
· Team work
· Always pushing forward
R&D sub-department - career page:
Development & Architecture
· 1+ years of web frontend experience with Angular
· Backend development – Huge advantage
· Experience with JSON, REST API, Web services.
· Experience working with relational databases.
· Experience with NoSQL.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel