Head of BI (BB-6B7E1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionPromo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
Promo.com is a data-driven company. As our Head of Business Intelligence, you will own and lead the integration of data into all decision making processes in the company, for each department and team. You will lead your team of data analysts to produce high quality, accurate, and actionable data across the company by building dashboards, reports, and alerts on top of deep business research and analysis. The head of BI also works closely with our data science and engineering team to continue deepening our data warehouse and infrastructure in the company. You will report to the CTO and work closely with all levels of management to support cross the board decision making.
The Head of Business Intelligence will lead Promo.com’s effort to optimize our business and provide actionable analytical insights to the organization.
Working closely with internal clients, the successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management, analytics, and advanced modeling techniques as well as exceptional communication skills.
In addition, we value curiosity to learn and a fearless approach to evaluating and adopting new analytical technologies, methods, and approaches.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance to Executive Management and functional leaders on KPI's, metrics, and business decisions including accurate analysis of user and business data
- Develop, track, and enforce consistent data definitions and assumptions across KPI metrics and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, operations, finance, and marketing to help develop data-informed business strategies and roadmaps
- Partner with the finance team in developing budgets, forecasts, and ad hoc analyses that are informed by data-driven insights and operating metrics
- Develop KPI dashboards for Exec Management use
- Hire, train, and manage BI team and ensure that team meets the reporting and analytical needs of the business users
- Ability to proactively identify business problems, break them down into analytical tasks, and solve them
- Ability to communicate results to a business audience in a clear and concise way
- Demonstrated success in product and stakeholder management
- Experience working with executive management, business leads, developers, and marketing teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 7+ Years of Work Experience in business data modeling and metadata structure
- Experience with a SaaS business model an advantage
- Advanced degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or in Computer Science with Modelling/Data Science coursework
- Ability to manage, recruit and scale highly productive analytics teams including managers
- Experience working with Senior and Executive leadership as a quantitative owner
- Familiarity with relational databases, MS SQL, data transformation, data mining, data visualization, and ad hoc analysis
- Experience with big data software and techniques a big plus
- Can work with Database and Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- High degree of initiative, integrity & curiosity for understanding patterns and behaviors through the use of data
- Advanced MS SQL skills working experience with SQL Server Analysis Services preferred
- Experience managing and leading teams with varied abilities and skillsets across different geographies and cultures
- Excellent business architect including the ability to look across disciplines and design new approaches where needed
- A proven track record of managing and executing large projects and stakeholders from start to finish delivering impactful results
calendar_today51 minutes ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel