Operation, Finance and Administration Manager (BB-51331)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
X-trodes Ltd. is an Israeli bio-technology start-up developing unique wearable technology and advanced analytics of bio-potential signals. Its core technology aims to be user-friendly, objective, automated and high-resolution and it is optimized for clinical evaluation and treatment for improved Quality-of-Life. To reach these ambitious goals and to lead a revolution in human-derived signals, X-trodes has developed a novel wireless, flexible and dry electrode array system and Machine Learning driven algorithmic methodologies.
We are looking for an excellent Operation, Finance and Administration manager to join our amazing team.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Ongoing interface with senior executives, dealing with internal and external organizational interfaces.
- Working with various interfaces in the company, including suppliers and customers, analysis and understanding of customer / supplier cards, collection from customers, production of invoices and receipts, adjustments of banks and credit cards, and basic procurement.
- Monitoring the receipt of current invoices and registration, concentration of material for external accounting, execution of supplier payments and bank transfers.
- Own and maintain key company internal reports.
- Travel coordination (with a travel agency), assistance in preparing marketing materials, assistance in organizing exhibitions and guest visits from abroad.
- Management of the operation processes (going orders, deliveries, operations etc.).
- Responsibility and management of meetings and calendars, events and welfare activities.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work from home and flexibility in working hours
- Good organizational ability and an open-minded approach
- Ability to learn and implement quickly
- Academical degree (B.A), MBA - advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work multitask in front of several functionaries
- Hebrew and English at a very good level (English mother tongue - an advantage)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Full control of the computer in general and Office in particular, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience with working in ERP systems (PROPRITY)
- Advantage - working with the Israeli Innovation Authority and experience in tenders
The position is intended for both women and men
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago