Operations Analyst student position (BB-029D1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionForter is looking for a part-time Operations Analyst to take part in Forter’s merchant onboarding and operations team.
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis, and behavioural data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Preprocess large and diverse datasets manually and using python scripts.
- Setup and perform QA on Forter’s new and existing customer’s billing configurations - define and execute new setups, identify and solve complex configuration issues, using SQL, basic python.
- Work together with our fraud analysts, customer success managers, and integration engineers to ensure we are solving our customer’s issues quickly and effectively.
Requirements- At least 3 semesters until graduation.
- Technically oriented (able to write SQL queries, basic python scripts)
- Very detail oriented - will be on the front lines of telling us something in the data is broken, needs to be very methodical in how they do their work.
- Great multitasking skills - manage (and even enjoy) having dozens of tasks in various stages under your responsibility.
- Know how to get things done - find the right person to ask, not shy about asking for help, know when to escalate, what tools you need to get the job done.
- 50% position.
Would be very cool if you have (not a must, we’ll teach you if you don’t have the background)
- Data analysis background.
- Experience in a technological-operational environment (Military or otherwise).
- Risk/ intelligence experience.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel