Data Product Leader (BB-D9727)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionLusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Data product leader to join our team!
If you are experienced in mapping and building data acquisition strategy as well as detailed roadmap for B2B data products.. If you have a proven track record of working with big data technical teams and statistical modeling to define business driven solutions, have a technical background, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will establish Lusha’s data as a product. You will be the bridge between senior management and the data group. You will brainstorm ideas with executives and test hypotheses, then estimate monetary viability of ideas. In conjunction with the Data group, you will determine the priority level of any viable concepts, develop the roadmap, and deliver status updates to senior management.
- Develop and own the product strategy, roadmap and business plan for Lusha’s data
- Maintain market and competitor insights across the industry
- Lead data products and features throughout their life cycle E2E
- Develop specifications and data pipeline flows on how the chosen data sets will be used/integrated into Lusha’s products and services
- Define and execute privacy policies across all Lusha’s data pipelines.
- Manage the data teams product managers
Requirements- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of business experience
- Managing product managers - advantage
- Prior entrepreneurial or startup experience is desirable
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Strong grasp of information architecture and flow
- Experience in software design, system architecture, and data modeling
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, Strong Excel skills.
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel