Talent Acquisition Partner (BB-167B2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionPagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team comprises over 200 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, big data and asset management. Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner that will join our happy and busy HR & recruitment team and will play a key role in Hiring top talents for Pagaya’s growth. The position is a perfect combination between Hands-on sourcing and creative out-of-the-box thinking about new sourcing channels,
What will you do?
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for technical and non-technical roles, from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Build and maintain relationships with outside recruiting agencies.
- Manage the contract and budget process with recruiting partners.
Requirements- 5+ year’s experience in E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles from Startup or global Company
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more)
- Experience in leading company-wide recruiting project including interview training and Recruitment marketing
- Experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written Skills – English is a Must
- Able to work in a start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in a super intense and dynamic environment
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Great team player and fun to work with
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel