Production Engineer (BB-2B4BE)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionvBrand is an AI platform for big data analysis, providing tools for tracking, measuring & planning sports sponsorship investments and sales in the global sponsorship market. Acquired by Nielsen.
vBrand is looking for a Production Engineer to join our team. The best candidate for this position is someone with analytical skills who use critical thinking and technical expertise to relentlessly improve products. Good communication skills come in handy, as do the abilities to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Collaborating with R&D to implement new features, creating KPIs & analysing to optimise performance.
- Deep understanding of our system projects, tools and data-flow.
- Production acceptance testing - final verification of new project versions releases and updates.
- Create, modify and maintain Python applications for automatic testing systems.
- Establish and execute test and evaluation procedures.
- Providing end to end support to internal users (employees) and external users (clients) using the company’s online products and services by providing viable solutions, workarounds, and technical knowledge.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations.
- Help your team move fast by building, deploying and monitoring its services in production – using common tools as Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Document software, including requirements, design, code, user manuals.
- Working with various advanced tools – K8S, Rancher, AWS, Jenkins, etc.
Requirements- Team player, fast learner, good Interpersonal and communication skills – a must!
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Familiarization with technology, websites & RESTful APIs.
- Adaption and quick learning of new technologies.
- Being a committed team player that can help lead others through challenging issues.
- Having the ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Analytical skills and ability to collect & organize significant amounts of information.
- Being able to work independently on multiple projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- BSc in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- § Knowledge in scripts development (Python is most preferred).
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools.
- Familiar with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Familiar with NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Sports enthusiastic.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Nielsen R&D Center Tel Aviv