Sygnia Cloud Security Expert (BB-91375)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description* Team8 Porftolio Company
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for an Cloud Security Expert to join its consulting team. The successful candidate should have experience as a security practitioner and/or a security consultant, profound technological cyber knowledge and passion for cyber security. In addition, it should have a service approach, excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and work with the best in the field.
- Consult in cyber security engagements, including development of a cyber security plan, design its implementation, and provide guidance on building security roadmaps
- Evaluate the state of cloud/DevOps security, configurations, and security strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities and anticipating needs
- Recommend cyber security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Develop and support clients with internal training to assure deep understanding of fundamental cyber security practices, risks, and recommended mitigation tactics
- Create expert-level deliverables, and present results of the assessment to a broad range of clients and design plans to address specific cyber risks and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with the cyber experts’ team in the development and implementation of cyber assessment tools, services, and best practices
Requirements- At least 2 years of experience as a cloud architect, engineer, or consultant, including knowledge of security design and architecture and/or hands-on technical configuration and implementation of cyber security standards and controls.
- At least one or comparable skills and experience: AWS Certified Security, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, CCSK, CCSP.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT, DevOps, security engineering, application security, cyber consulting or similar positions in which profound cloud security understanding was gained (IAM, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD, backup and recovery, CSPM, network architecture, container security, serverless computing, detection and response.).
- Good presentation skills including the ability to document and articulate technical information in a concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to work in parallel on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Willing to travel abroad. Significant portion of your time will be spent in collaborating with clients.
- Experience in professional services consulting, delivering value directly to organizations, or demonstrated experience delivering to internal clients – an advantage.
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Native English speaker – an advantage
- Academic degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or a technical discipline, or military professional technological training – an advantage
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel