DevOps Engineer (BB-16455)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
We are looking for an experienced, independent DevOps engineer who has strong technical skills, a good system, and infrastructure understanding.
Our DevOps team is passionate about technologies and using top-notch CNCF tools. We believe in automating everything mindset.
- Responsibility of our AWS cloud
- Responsibility of our CI/CD GitOps tools
- Responsibility of all our environments from local to production
- Work closely with our developers to leverage infrastructure automation tools based on our DevOps culture.
- 3+ years’ experience with production systems
- Great coding skills (Go/Bash/Python) - We believe at "Everything as code"
- Must have experience with AWS, Kubernetes, terraform
- Experience with monitoring tools Datadog/Prometheus
- Experienced with building the full application release cycle (CI/CD).
- Experience with databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge with Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Experience with Linux, networking
- Always think of security, Firewall and application security knowledge
- Experience with GCP/Azure
- Familiar with data tools such as Spark, Kafka
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onEzor Tel Aviv, Israel