Data Analyst - Work from Home (BB-E97EF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Brix Software is hiring a Data Analyst to join our data team focusing on reporting and file injection. In this role, you'll create various kinds of reports for internal users at all levels.
· Use SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Domo, or SAS
· Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using data warehouse design best practices and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate data from multiple source systems into a Data Warehouse, cleansing data, transforming and loading data from multiple formats using SSIS and stored procedures
· Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
· Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
· Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
· Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
· Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
· Document procedures for all tools / processes you create
· 5 years of ETL experience - must
· In-depth, hands on experience with SQL
· Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
· An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
· Knowledge of Python, C#, Hadoop, Big data - an advantage
· Experience from the banking/finance industry - an advantage
· A successful candidate will have hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including, but not limited to database design, data warehousing, business intelligence, big data, database tuning, application optimization, security, virtual computing and storage, incident tracking, and general database administration
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English - must
Why join us?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· With an office based in Jerusalem, we provide a work-from-home method, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want. We believe providing our employees with maximum flexibility allows them to produce the best work product. As a result, we let our employees work hours that are convenient for them and from home as much as they want (several of our employees only come in once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Monthly knowledge training and professional career development opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.
calendar_today6 hours ago