Claroty Senior Automation Engineer (BB-4F765)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty is the world's leading industrial cybersecurity company. Leveraging broad expertise in the Operational Technologies (OT) that run the world's critical infrastructure, the Claroty Platform provides visibility across a rapidly growing and opaque attack surface. Its Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology, crafted to the unique and often proprietary OT communication protocols, delivers award-winning vulnerability and threat monitoring, enabling our customers to preserve reliability and trust in the face of mounting operational risk.
Sounds intriguing? Because it is!
Are you looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Automation Engineer position? Because Claroty is looking for you to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven team player, who will evangelize and promote our product quality to new heights.
Our aim is to enable the best quality and pace releases of our product to our customers in the best manners. As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be interacting with numerous teams and technologies, assist in defining the requirements, design the desired architecture for the infra needs, and finally deliver the tools all relevant teams.
- Responsible for the product quality, overview & design new test cases, examining both functionality aspects, integration, performance and usability aspects
- Design & develop the in-house automation framework according to products needs
- Design automated test, tools and solutions for running on different platforms
- Investigate the use cases, system-level operation, and performance requirements
- Develop software to validate functionality, and performance of the systems
- Work in full collaboration with Product Management, Development and Customer service teams
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years proven experience in software development or in developing automation infrastructures and tests including 2 years in a Senior role
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Linux operating systems
- Create automation test Strategy/plan, Estimations & resource allocations. Track the group progress & Report Status
- Knowledge in Python
- Building or being a part of CI/CD implementation
- Understanding of complex software & hardware systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills; Self driven; Attention to details
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Independent and a very quick learner
- Experienced in Networking and/or Storage and/or Cloud Provider testing
- Experienced working with VM environment (ESXi, OpenStack)
- Professional experience architecting/operating cloud-based solutions built on AWS
calendar_today17 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel