Program Manager (BB-9871C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
an experienced dual US/Israel citizen Program manager (living in Israel) to lead
multidisciplinary programs/projects which combine electronics, software,
mechanics and RF
· Overall responsibility of all Contractual aspects
· Managing several projects in parallel – different requirements, use cases and customers.
· Managing the Customer throughout the Program (communication & interface)
· Managing the Program team
in a matrix environment
· Planning the overall
Program and monitoring the progress
· Owning and Managing the
Program budget, revenue and cash flow.
· Managing the Program
schedule, sync with operations, planning, purchasing and R&D.
· Ninja in On-Time delivery.
· Managing risks and creating
· Managing the program
· Supporting Payment
· Participation in Pre and
Post-Sale activities. Understanding customer requirements and needs.
· Regular and timely
reporting of program progress to upper management
citizenship US/Israel – Must
· Mother Tongue English -
speaking, writing, reading - Must
· BSc/MSc in Physics or
· Advantage – MBA and PMP.
· At least 5 years of proven
experience in managing and leading multidisciplinary programs/projects which
combine electronics, software, mechanics and RF.
· Excellent interpersonal
· Proven Experience in
customer relations outside of Israel – program management, pre sales
· Capable to formulate program
management documentation, both internal and external (Presentations, DR's, Risk
Management, Vendor SOW, etc.)
calendar_today1 day ago