Office Manager (BB-D22D6)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKAZUAR is a fast-moving, passionate startup team, based in Tel-Aviv.
As a company with a paradigm-shifting approach to cybersecurity, we see extreme importance in selecting, growing, and developing our exceptional team members.
We are looking for an Office Manager to assist in organizing and coordinating all administration-operations-related issues.
In this role we want you to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness and communication.
- Smooth administrative support in all office daily business, maintain and handle suppliers, building management, and contractors.
- Inventory management; office supplies, equipment, and food shopping.
- Meeting room management and anticipating needs for meetings.
- Provide admin support to the employees. Make sure they get the best service.
- Ensure the office’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently including the office look & feel etc.
Requirements- Working hours: 50% position
- Experience in an administrative role (possible from the military service) BA an advantage.
- Great organization skills, inter-personal relations, service-oriented, energetic, and friendly.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Hebrew and English
calendar_today8 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel