Automation Technical Leader (BB-949AA)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a super talented Automation Technical Leader who gets excited by complex challenges has a passion for good design and well-built software automation, and loves to create complicated automation tasks while building robust infrastructure and code.
You love to collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements, develop and improve automation testing methods and processes, and improve the overall quality of testing deliverables. You are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and take a key role, which will also boost your career.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a global leader in training and learning management systems. Our solution, Fox, is the key platform used by NASA and some of the largest airlines in the world to optimize their astronaut, pilot, and crew training facilities and resources.
The US Army has recently chosen Fox in a multi-million dollar contract, to be the central system that manages the readiness of its forces training, academic studies, and career development for more than 2 million users. Fox enables the US Army to replace 30-50 systems with a single, comprehensive platform that also offers a terrific UX.
We are growing fast, tripling the size of our R&D in 8 months to build the best platform in the market. We have the stability and resources to sustain this growth.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a vibrant, dynamic high-tech company, with an amazing culture, and bright and collaborative people in Tel-Aviv, Texas, and Bulgaria. Our Tel Aviv offices are next to the Azrieli, and we have a 3 day a week WFH policy which will continue indefinitely.
Requirements- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of QA automation development
- Hands-on experience in Java and C#
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium) development - advantage
- Experience in API automation development
- Experience and thorough knowledge of web-based automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Jenkins CI platform
- Experience in SQL Queries
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in mentoring, training, and providing code review to other automation developers
- Ability to independently plan and execute tests for complex features in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis skills
- High level of English
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Britannica Knowledge Systems