Business Manager, Contracts (BB-DE5DE)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading Cloud Services Provider, offering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’s multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations also look to and depend on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
We have an immediate opening for a Contracts Manager to join a team of existing Contract Managers supporting the AWS World Wide Public Sector, based in Tel Aviv, with a focus on the Israeli Public Sector markets.
Your responsibilities will include;
· maintaining contractual opportunities and assisting in the formulation of contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for a variety of government programs.
· participation in internal team review of all customer contractual and purchase documents.
· coordinating legal activities for contract/agreement negotiation, support capture teams in helping to shape RFx’s before release.
· educating government/partner contracting officials on cloud services.
· advising customers on contracting issues and approaches to cloud computing with respect to acquisition policy and regulations.
· reviewing and supporting resolution of all issues affecting contract compliance and legal requirements, while helping to ensure company and customer objectives are met.
· working directly with the business, providing day-to-day advice to management and sales executives regarding contractual rights and obligations, interpretation of terms and conditions and resolution of contractual issues.
This position requires coordination between the sales, operations and legal teams.
· Demonstrable contracts management or other comparable experience with Israeli government procurement contracting laws, rules and regulations, including Israeli Public Procurement laws and policy.
· Knowledge of laws and customs affecting the Western Asia region and surrounding areas.
· Experience supporting RFx requests and knowledge of RFx compliance requirements
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgement even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Bachelor's Degree
· Fluent in English & Hebrew
· Broad knowledge of Israeli public sector contracting laws, rules, and regulations and issues affecting them, including applicable regional laws and policies
· Knowledge of Government Buying Frameworks,
· Experience working with Government technology and purchasing teams.
· Experience with technology outsourcing and/or cloud computing
· Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv, Israel