User Acquisition Manager (BB-D9060)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKonnecto is looking for a hands-on User Acquisition Manager to join our team in Tel-Aviv and lead the user acquisition activity for our data community across Facebook, Google, Taboola, and other user acquisition channels.
Have you been waiting to find a well-funded startup to join that is growing quickly, with a dedicated team - where you could make a HUGE impact?
In a nutshell, the Konnecto’s Reveal & Disrupt platform, provides companies with visibility into the earliest stages of their competitors’ consumer journey while providing ongoing recommendations on how to disrupt these journeys using the same marketing channels they use today. To make it simple, our platform requires no integrations with our customers’ data or platforms. Our current customers include brands such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Fidelity, Hyundai, and more.
With virtually no investment in marketing up into now, Konnecto has exceeded its own expectations and hit sales targets in a year unlike any other by providing a new level of visibility and insights for the online customer journey to consumer brands. We are now looking for a hands-on User Acquisition Specialist to join our team and scale our growth who will be responsible for expanding our data community across multiple countries to support our commercial traction.
- Manage, optimize, and maximize ROI on different user acquisition channels.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns’ trends to hit performance and engagement KPIs.
- Identify new opportunities; plan, test, and integrate with new channels.
- Work closely with the designing team and provide brilliant creative ideas.
- Develop innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance and retention.
- Multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and ensure delivery dates are met.
- Work in partnership with multiple functions within the organization including Sales and Product
- Partner with creative teams, internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Requirements- Proven experience of at least 2 years of managing large scale global campaigns on Facebook and Google - a must.
- Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel- a must
- Full proficiency in managing all aspects of Google Ad Words and Google Analytics
- Proven experience managing campaigns on Taboola, Outbrain, and other native channels- an advantage
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing and online user acquisition
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in the Online Marketing world
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills required
You will be set up for success if you also have:
- Experience building B2C campaigns across multiple channels
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
calendar_today21 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel