Junior SDR (BB-A1820)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Junior SDR?
This full-time position is based in Tel-Aviv, and you will be reporting to the SDR team lead. As the Junior SDR, you’re a natural with sales, want to be on the front line, and to be instrumental to the company's growth.
Your day at Mindspace
With high energy and a proven ability to deliver results, you will play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads that result in scheduled tours for our sales team. You will prospect for new business through different channels and offer the services and advantages that Mindspace has to offer.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Increase sales pipeline
- Connect and qualify incoming leads, and generate sales opportunities for the sales team
- Search, engage and follow up with prospects
- Reaching out to potential clients across multiple channels (telephone, LinkedIn, email, etc.)
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Provide a strong initial impression to prospects, by understanding the prospects requirements
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with marketing teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
Do you have the following experience?
- 1-2 years experience in B2B sales - a Must
- Bachelor degree
- Native English with high-level Hebrew - a Must
- Salesforce/Hubspot experience - a plus
- Strong communication skills written and oral
Critical competencies for success:
- Excellent problem-solver skills and willingness to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Motivated, self-driven individual with strong work ethics
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene
- You must be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
calendar_today2 days ago
info Full time
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel