Team Lead Security and User Management (BB-8E363)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWhat makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome?
We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
As part of the team you will support the backend for our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline in cloud (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kinesis, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!)
We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi million users products and more.
Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
A day to day as a Security & User Management Team Leader at SimilarWeb means…
- You will lead the team that will be in charge of Similarweb Security infrastructure, development of permission management and integration with Billing systems.
- The team will build the tools and infrastructure for other teams in R&D and Business to speed up the configuration and user management processes
- You will work with multiple interfaces inside and outside the R&D
Some of the Technologies You Will Use:
- .NET Core/5
- OAuth2, OpenSaml, OpenId Connect
- Our own core C# libraries
Requirements- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1.5 year experience of people and technical management
- Experience of at least 5 years of complex .NET or J2SE server side development
- Experience with common security concepts and protocols – JWT, Oauth2, OpenID Connect, Saml
- Experience with billing systems integrations – significant advantage
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms - significant advantage
- Experience in alternative server side technologies - advantage
- Experience in scalable system design and architecture
- Ability to work with large and complicated codebases
- Deep knowledge in both OOP/OOD and functional programming
- Ability to manage people both from technical and personal standpoints
- Excellent communication skills, ability to organize cooperation between various technical teams
- Ability to prioritize and estimate team tasks effectively
- Strong sense of ownership over team’s code and infrastructures provided
- Quality oriented
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel