.Net and Python Technical Advisor (BB-C71AB)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
As a .Net / Python Technical Advisor, you will collaborate with and influence other areas within the company to develop analytic models, methodologies, reports or process changes that support company’s strategy initiatives. In this exciting role you will be responsible for crafting, designing and delivering analytic solutions and accessing data, constructing and manipulating large datasets to support planned analysis, using .Net, Python, R, Alteryx , SQL and similar business intelligence tools. You will own problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution and partner engagement processes. You will develop tools such as dashboards to support, manage and report on various business innovation strategies, coordinate day-to-day aspects of assigned moderate to complex projects to ensure each project is delivered timely
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Ability to communicate effectively and help develop collaboration among the team to complete key tasks
* Good technical skills to work both independently and multi-functionally in a team environment
* Agile demeanor and believe in delivering smaller projects more quickly in order to provide value and gain feedback
* Experience providing business-related/and or technical domain expertise on large, sophisticated reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multi-functional departments, staff members and peers
**Although we would love for this person to work out of the Scottsdale, AZ location, this can be a work from home role and you can live anywhere in the Continental United States.
* 5 years of experience in application design and development using .NET and/or Python
* 4 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including T-SQL, views, stored procedures, user defined functions, etc.)
* 4 years of experience in object oriented programming, database modeling and architecture design
* 1 year of experience with RPA tools such as UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Planet
* Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources
* Excellent Problem Solving Skills
* Experience with CVS RxClaim System
* PBM business and related systems experience
* Bachelor’s Degree is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_today13 hours ago
location_onEzor Tel Aviv, Israel
work CVS Health