Product Manager WOW (BB-D4FD1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWOW - a unique team within Wix’s Editor group. We enable high-end industry leading and innovative design capabilities for the Wix Platform and Wix Editors. We create end-to-end products, from spotting the trend to user experience and design to development in both Viewer and Editors. We specialize mostly in graphics and motion, and use every possible technology at our disposal, both in the browser, and beyond.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your product, all the way from inception to production. This means owning the product lifecycle which includes ideas, research & product definition through specs and wireframes.
- Be a core member of the team, playing a key role at every stage from heading up the end-to-end development of new products to making sure our goals are aligned to our users’ overall needs.
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, user needs and industry trends.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze the needs during the visioning phase and align the team’s product offering.
- Execute and coordinate plans for product launches with integrated efforts across design teams, content teams and marketing.
- Serve as the voice of our users.
- Be a part of building product collateral, deep thought content to be delivered through demos, webinars, conference talks, summits and speaking opportunities.
RequirementsA Product Manager with experience in building consumer-facing products. You know how to translate user needs into great user experiences. You’re innovative with strong creative skills and a strong understanding of visual aesthetics, motion and design.
You have great business and creative thinking, enabling you to identify the next opportunities, set a clear direction for where the product should go, and determine what we should not be doing now. You’re a self-disciplined, independent thinker, proactive and take initiative as well as have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You’re also fun to work with. You have strong verbal and written communications skills (English & Hebrew) and know how to manage your time.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel