Network & Automation Engineer (BB-2E0B2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Job Description:For a hi-tech company developing products for energy production, with offices in the Sharon.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, senior Infrastructure eng to join our SaaS production group.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer that will join our Infrastructure automation team, focusing on automated IaC deployment.
You will take part in maintaining a Geo distributed IoT platform, you will take part in designing the security and infrastructure of the platform, work closely with the development group on deploying scalable and stable solution.
Job Qualifications:* At least 3 years of experience as a network eng managing a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters.
* Mandatory hands on In-depth experience managing: DataCenter level switches, FW.
* 2 years managing IaaS network solution : R53, DYN, HA, Nginx, F5, CDN, WAF
* Proficiency in scripting language (bash, python )
* Self-learning and ability to tackle new technical realm.
* Working experience with automation platforms Ansible, puppet …
* Expert level managing one of the following: Cisco, Forti, Aruba.
* Network security proficiency, encryption protocols DDoS\WAF, network monitoring.
* Position in an IoT, Ad-Tech or Gaming vertical.
* Production experience networking virtualization, and cloud services.
* Bachelors degree in computer-science\information-systems
* English communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
* Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Proven track-record of problem-solving
Company Occupation:Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary
Company Size:Large (150+)
calendar_today2 days ago
info full time
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel