BI Developer (BB-F7163)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionJFrog is looking for a BI Developer to join our growing BI team.
As a BI Developer, you will be driving design, implementation and monitoring of Business Intelligence solutions. In this role, you will be working closely with business users from all parts of the organization, collaboratively map business processes, design and deliver solutions that will arm them with timely information in a self-serve model.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle for Business Intelligence Solution Delivery
- Work directly with business stakeholders and translate business data needs into technical requirements, design, and implementation
- Develop and maintain visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Develop, test and maintain ETL processes to high standards of quality and performance using python, Redshift, etc.
- Crafting and executing queries and data modeling upon request for data
- Implement best practices to ensure the quality and consistency of data extracting, modeling and App building throughout the company
Requirements- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in QlikView\QlikSense - must!
- Experience in ETL and data modeling
- Hands–on experience in Design, Development & Build activities
- Great knowledge with SQL – must!
- Must possess strong attention to details, time management, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and a self-learner
- Ability to work under pressure
calendar_today1 day ago