Front End Developer - RTC (BB-EC160)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our talented team!
Kaltura has developed an innovative RTC (Real-Time Communications) family of products focusing on delivery of a high-quality meeting solutions.
We are looking for a Front-end developer who will develop high-performance applications integrating with our core WebRTC Technology. As part of this position you will take a part in creating our future RTC products.
- 4+ years as a Front End Developer
- 2+ years of experience in React/Angular 2+
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute and deliver high quality products
- Expert with modern development tools
- Ability to work with complex environment, multiple components and configurations
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with real time applications, WebSocket - Advantage
- Experience in WebRTC - Advantage
- Experience in large scale platforms development – Advantage
- A link to a Github user is an advantage
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel