Data Engineer (BB-5C4B3)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionZoomin is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our growing R&D center in Tel Aviv. You will have access to modern tools and technology as you work on SaaS solutions for delivery of technical product content. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a new venture in a startup environment where you can truly develop your skills and knowledge. If you have a strong background in leading development of SaaS solutions and employing agile and lean methods, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and support ETL pipelines.
- Develop data models that are optimized for business understandability and usability.
- Develop and optimize data tables using best practices for partitioning, compression, parallelization, etc.
- Develop and maintain metadata, data catalog, and documentation for internal business customers.
- Help internal business customers troubleshoot and optimize SQL and ETL solutions to solve reporting and analytics problems.
- Work with internal business customers and software development teams to gather and document requirements for data publishing and consumption.
Requirements- 2+ years’ experience with AWS-managed data services (e.g. RDS, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, Firehose, Glue)
- Strong understanding of SQL and Data Warehousing
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- 3-5+ years’ experience in coding (preferably Python)
- Experience building and optimizing “big data” pipelines, including message queueing, stream processing, and highly scalable data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks within constrained timelines
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel