System Architect (BB-1DF12)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Kaltura delivers Cloud TV products to both the largest pay-TV telco operators and D2C media publishers and all types of video businesses in between. Within the Media and Telecom R&D unit, the Systems Architecture team is responsible for defining platform-wide solutions for these products. As a Systems Architect, you will work closely with Product Owners to understand the market needs for evolving Kaltura’s Cloud TV offering and create solutions to be built by the R&D scrum teams. You will use the experience of defining enterprise-level software systems to define the most appropriate end-to-end architecture to meet the functional, performance, scalability, and robustness requirements of a modern Cloud TV environment.
We are searching for a bright, motivated individual with a “can-do” Kaltura spirit that is looking to grow their career by designing enterprise solutions to be used by video providers all over the world. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Design and document new system architectures and new features on existing system architectures for Kaltura products
- Specify the needed sub-systems, flows, and interfaces in the end-to-end system architecture
- Work with scrum teams to derive technical requirements for their sub-systems and review software designs for adherence to the requirements
- Coordinate work with other Systems Architects to ensure a consistent approach across Kaltura products, with appropriate design and concept re-use
- Define architectural standards for customer solutions and approve solutions that comply with these rules
- Undertake investigations into new video technologies, evaluate the implications for product and systems design, and recommend appropriate actions
- Contribute to product marketing and customer delivery processes through the provision of advice and assistance at a strategic technical level
- Liaise with third party product suppliers for system solutions encompassing third party products
- Promote knowledge sharing between technical roles across the Media and Telecom unit
- Act as a technical leader and subject matter expert through mentoring fellow engineers and employing technical expertise in driving design and strategic decisions
Requirements- Good honors degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent
- Seasoned experience in the application of software in video technologies including:
- sound appreciation of OTT industry technologies
- software development experience. Specific experience in OTT video system development is advantageous
- significant SaaS architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present solutions clearly to technical and non-technical stakeholders (technical documentation to be written in English)
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel