DevOps Engineer (BB-F1006)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionironSource-Aura, a large scale revolutionary mobile platform, used across 150M devices world-wide, is looking for a top-notch DevOps engineer to join our DevOps team!
Come join the team and build yourself as an awesome generalist who can both write code and work on complex infra.
- Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our critical APIs
- Programming automation related to DevOps (Bash, Python and/or Ruby)
- Development of our Configuration Management infrastructure (Chef, Ansible)
- Containerizing our services and managing them with leading orchestration frameworks (ECS and EKS)
- Improve and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- Planning and executing projects to improve production infrastructure
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- Write custom tooling to increase developer productivity
- Participate in the 24/7 team’s shifts.
Requirements- 2+ years of experience with Linux administration, understand system performance areas.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems, including during off hours and weekend shifts
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. Amazon, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as: Bash/Ruby/Python).
- Experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Docker, etc.)
- Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis using common monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Grafana, NewRelic, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices relating to security, performance, monitoring
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks – Advantage
- Experience in provisioning and operating of relational databases (MySQL) – Advantage
- Experience in provisioning and operating of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra …) – Advantage
- Knowledge in product delivery automation – Advantage
- Familiarity with DevOps culture
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel