Found in: Neuvoo IL
Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse, and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally, and personally.
This position is for our Security BU in Tel- Aviv:
Join our growing HomeSecure R&D team. This is the perfect time to get on board as we work together to build the next-generation infrastructure that will scale our HomeSecure solution to millions of home routers and billions of transactions.
So if you’re looking to tackle multiple design challenges across different platforms and develop cutting-edge cybersecurity and management solutions for IoT and home networks, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now
What we’re looking for:
The DevSecOps is responsible for Allot security products, driving the Allot product security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting Allot Customers from security and Vulnerability threats and cyber-hacking.
Operational compliance to all ISO and other standards and regulations is the responsibility of the DevSecOps. This is a senior role and will commonly involve directing a team and taking a seat in the R&D DevSecOps department.
What you’ll do:
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of Allot product security technologies
- Performing PT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems for Allot installed products in the fields
- Tracking the latest Industry security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity technologies
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as DevSecOps
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build - tools - Python is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes Security and Containers Security
- Digital leadership skills to meet business and R&D security goals
- Providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff, and building a positive working environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving R&D and PM landscape and keep pace with the latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the Allot security product strategy forward
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel