Payroll Controller (BB-E3FD4)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated payroll controller to join our Finance team. The Role entitles managing payroll and all related transactions and reporting and requires strong technical and organizational skills as well as high reliability and deep knowledge in Israeli payroll and labor law.
What You’ll do
- Manage the entire payroll process in an accurate and timely manner
- Collect and update data into the payroll system including time logs of the employees
- Work out social funds, tax, and national insurance deductions
- Process new employees and employment terminations paperwork
- Maintain a high degree of service and confidentiality
Requirements- Certified Payroll Controller
- 5+ years of experience in managing end to end payroll processes.
- Deep Knowledge in Israeli labor laws.
- Deep knowledge of Excel- A Must
- Experience with foreign payroll
- Knowledge of Fringes and Social Benefits
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet tight deadlines
- Timesheet tracking analysis; includes follow up with employees and managers for timely entry and approval
- Able to work and solve issues independently; escalate as appropriate
- High-level English
- Experience with bookkeeping work – an advantage.
calendar_today5 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel