Automation Team Leader (BB-67E9A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWe are Guardicore, the best cloud computing company to work for in the world. We are tackling some of the hardest challenges in tech today with the goal of changing the future landscape of Cyber Security, and we need awesome people to help us grow.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Team Leader to take our product to the next level and create a huge impact by allowing Guardicore to deliver fast and reliably.
- Manage a team in the Quality group that is responsible of challenging the best data center security solution on earth
- Lead, motivate, mentor and recruit skilled Automation Engineers, guide them through technical challenges and problem solving.
- Be responsible for developing and monitoring a state-of-the-art automation suites and infrastructure, helping delivering a rock solid product to the biggest customers
- Contribute to the reduction of the product release lifecycle
- Lead quality planning of new features together with R&D and the product teams
- Be an integral part of our thriving culture and improve the team and the company
Requirements- 2+ years of management experience of leading teams
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in python automation development & frameworks
- Good coding experience in Object-Oriented languages - Advantage for Python
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies
- Experience with Backend, API and Web systems testing
- Experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Docker, Git)
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience and understanding of computer networking - advantage
- Computer Science Degree (or equivalent) - Advantage
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel