PA and Office Manager (BB-E31FD)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionStreamElements, the fastest growing platform for live video content creators, is looking for a full-time Personal Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and managing day-to-day operations, a problem solver with great communication skills, Creative and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Full calendar management
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, including agenda, meeting documentation and summaries, etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs
- Reports to and works in synchronization with SE Co-founder
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Set up and maintain relationships with local suppliers (e.g. food, hotels, conference facilities)
- Manage daily health & safety issues
- Travel/Visitors’ -information gathering and communicating up-to-date information to staff.
- Assist in the organizing of internal and external events
- Provide direction to maintenance and cleaning staff
- Coordinating repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering of office supplies
- Liaison with internal teams for special requirements
Requirements- Working hours: 11:00-20:00 / 10:00-19:00
- Professional, friendly, and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and written
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Previous experience of working within in a high-tech/corporate environment
calendar_today17 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel