AWS Solution Architect (BB-72DBE)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAllCloud is looking for a Development Team Lead that will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilizing web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
- Lead and support your team including methodology (work practices), mentoring, task managing.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customization.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design and support the development and release process.
- Support presale efforts in technical phase.
Requirements- 3+ years in leading a development team
- Strong programming background using C#, .NET or Java
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Agile experience
- Working experience with version control & GIT
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications - big advantage
- 3+ years experience in working in a cloud environment - big advantage
- Developer certification from recognized institute - a must.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent - highly preferred.
- Salesforce certifications - highly preferred
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRosh Haayin, Israel