Technical Writer (BB-08A14)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionData loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
Your Day-to-Day Role
Work with Product Managers, Product Marketing, and Engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, Knowledge Articles and in platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
Requirements- 1+ years of technical writing experience.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA.
- Exposure to single source and structured documentation publishing software
- SaaS experience a preference
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Experience of video production a plus
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel