R and D Chemist / Engineer (BB-2CC3E)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionGauzy is hiring!
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Scientist, who will be responsible for the development of the next generation of dynamic switchable films for the creation of smart glass.
Scope of work includes novel applications development through formulation development, electro-optical characterization and defining engineering processes for our revolutionary smart glass products.
- Formulation development
- Materials characterization - physical and chemical properties
- Material, formulation & processing of smart films
- Film characterization & testing (electro-optical and microscopic measurements)
- Creation of scientific database & analysis
- Creation of structure-property models & graphs for prototyping & scale-up
- Industrial material, process improvement, and scale-up
- Process engineering- assisting production
Requirements- M.Sc. in materials/chemistry/physical chemistry/polymer chemistry/polymer physics science or engineering
- Expertise in or familiarity with emulsions - advantage
- Experience in a laboratory environment - hands on work
- Experience taking part in full cycle development projects (requirements include design, development, testing, implementation)
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Positive, independent, result driven and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Autodidact - advanced self-learning skills
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel