Quality Manager (BB-0F5C5)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionLumissil is a technology leader that designs, develops, and markets high performance integrated circuits.
Our key markets are: automotive, communications, digital consumer, industrial and medical.
We target high-growth markets with our cost-effective, high-quality semiconductor products and seek to build long-term relationships with our customers.
We are ambitious and we are passionate about technology!
Lumissil is growing and seeking for excellent people with a passion and vision to make a difference!
If you want to excel, innovate, and grow in an exciting environment, build new skills and learn from top professionals – then come join us!
We are seeking for a Quality Processes Manager to join our great team.
About The Position:
- Define and implement internal quality processes and procedures
- Support the RnD, Eng and Operations teams in executing to ISO specifications (9001, 16949, Automotive SPICE)
- Lead and support Continuous improvement processes with the internal teams: failure analysis, 8D, etc.
- Define and implement KPIs for the internal teams
- Define and execute internal and external quality audits.
- Analyzing Quality trends: customers’ satisfaction, customers’ complaints, CoPQ (Costs of Poor Quality).
- Preparation of APQP and PPAP for company’s products.
- Internal quality forums – Management review, MRB, RMA, CCB.
Requirements- At least 5 years’ experience as quality engineer in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry (Semiconductor & Automotive industry experience – advantage).
- Deep proven knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, IATF16949:2016 , Automotive SPICE (or equivalent: ISO13485 , AS9100D, CMMI).
- Advantage - Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or other technical degree.
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in English.
calendar_today23 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Lumissil Microsystems