macOS Developer (BB-0D16B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWalkMe, industry leader in Digital Adoption, provides the world’s first Digital Adoption Platform (DAP), designed to help enterprises guide and engage end-users through an array of websites and applications.
WalkMe is looking for a macOS Tech Lead to join our family. This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting startups in Israel. We are interested in people who look at the world differently, who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, and who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision.
If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product and making an impact, strive to work with the industry’s best talent and be part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you should be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Lead the creation, design and development of WalkMe's macOS platform
- Develop WalkMe's desktop mac product using cutting-edge technologies
- Develop code that is used daily by millions of users
Requirements- Excellent programming skills in Objective-C or Swift
- Strong proven expertise in native macOS or iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience with macOS or iOS performance tools and optimization
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
What we'd love for you to also bring to the table
- Experience in developing SDK
- Experience in developing Hybrid mobile apps (HTML5, Ionic, Cordova, etc.)
- Experience in iOS development
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel