QA Engineer (BB-BD122)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a QA engineer to join a newly formed department, focusing on development of mobile applications and tools to support its growth.
The QA engineer will be an integral part of the development and quality processes of the studios SDK, Platform and innovative tools to be implemented into all applications. The engineering efforts of the team will focus on building the foundations of the product to allow rapid and scalable growth, building robust Android & iOS mobile SDKs.
This is a unique opportunity to join an engineering team at its very first steps, you will take part in building a product from its ideation phase to a fully scalable SDK that will reach millions of users.
We value team players with technical excellence and a sense of ownership who know how to choose the right tool for the right task.
- Define, develop and implement QA best practices and procedures in the team
- Write test plans and validate them against new features
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to understand the feature and requirements
Requirements- 2 years of experience in QA of mobile applications / mobile SDKs
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and methodologies
- Detail and data oriented
- Familiarity with various mobile QA tools
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication skills
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel