Delivery Engineer (BB-A01DC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionBeyondMinds is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our business unit. As a Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the successful implementation of our products and services, as well as the customer relationship as a whole. This role requires a rare mix of deep technical understanding as well as strong interpersonal and sales skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Our solutions touch the very core of the technological transformations our customers are facing, you will be required to
- Manage multiple relationships with key stakeholders, for long periods of time and with great amounts of detail.
- Lead the execution teams, evaluation and demos at customers site, through high involvement in the SOW and commitment schedule.
- Drive the products development, taking user requirements to technical specification for the R&D through testing and delivery.
- Manage prioritization of customers requests.
Requirements- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager/Program Manager/Technical Account Manager/ Product Manager at a deep tech company for at least 4 years.
- Pre-sale, Sales or Customer success experience of a Saas product is an advantage.
- Experience working for a Finance, Manufacturing or a Defense company is an advantage.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science - a must, MSc/MBA is an advantage.
- Proven experience working with technical customers, delivering products and managing challenges that arise during development and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills.
- Native-level English speaker - a must.
- Willingness to travel internationally when necessary.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel