FP and A Analyst (BB-51C3A)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWalkme is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our growing finance team!
As the company continues to grow rapidly, we are seeking for a driven FP&A Analyst function to lead corporate budget and forecast processes in cooperation with the internal business partners.
We are looking for candidates that are dedicated, accurate, responsible, initiators, with the ability to work independently, function and flourish in a dynamic work environment.
What will you actually be doing?
- Become a true thought partner for senior management, providing business insights, high quality deliverables and recommendations
- Perform budget control across multiple elements of the company
- Lead financial forecasting for your areas of responsibility (including annual planning)
- Establish effective tools and processes to perform financial analysis and monitor financial and operating metrics
Requirements- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point (SQL – advantage)
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and BI tools – Netsuite + Pyango, Tableau - Advantage
- Fluent English: oral and written
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel