Senior Full Stack Developer (BB-85A68)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionIn this position, you will be responsible for the development of both frontend and backend software for the company’s pioneering next-generation platform, geared to turning complex biological data into intuitively presented insights.
- Node.js, ExpressJS, PostgreSQL, R, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, OpenAPI (Swagger), VueJS, Vuex, Github, Jenkins
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based web apps (both frontend and backend)
- Development of test infrastructure for new and existing features
- Maintain and improve existing features as needed
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, data scientists, product managers and other stakeholders
Requirements- 5+ years experience in full stack development of cloud microservices, including REST APIs
- Significant experience with Docker + Kubernetes in production (preferably GKE)
- Experience working in a high velocity CI/CD environment
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to work independently and remotely
- At least bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Hands on experience with R and Python
- Experience with NoSQL/Graph databases (e.g. Neo4j)
- Experience with multiple and diverse cloud services, frameworks, etc.
- Background/knowledge in statistics and/or life sciences
- Open source experience and/or public portfolio, outstanding Stack Overflow profile etc.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel