Client Relations Representative (Israel Dental) (BB-62A50)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Our Company:As an affiliate of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world, Zimmer Biomet Dental offers dental professionals the kind of premium service and quality rarely found in today’s world of dentistry. As a leader in oral healthcare solutions, we are committed to helping clinicians achieve exceptional outcomes for their patients by continuing to provide state-of-the-art solutions, world-class educational opportunities and responsive, personalized service. Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: surgical solutions, regenerative materials for both hard- and soft-tissue applications, versatile prosthetic components for all types of implant restorations, and end-to-end digital dentistry solutions. Headquartered in USA, Zimmer Biomet Dental is supported by the efforts of close to 2,000 employees worldwide.
Job Mission:To deliver a high quality service to all external and internal customers and preform storage activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:Order Entry:
• Receive, prepare and record all order information
• Process and edit customer orders to ensure accurate information is processed into the computer
• Monitor backorder issues when necessary
• Arrange returns documentation in general and for Zimmer warehouse activities
• Ensure returns credits are processed accurately and in a timely basis
• Obtain signatures from the correct authority and forward to credit control department
• Process non-return credits in a timely basis
• Maintain good customer relations by efficient handling of orders/queries either by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail
Liaise with marketing and operations to interpret policy and progress product availability
Keep up to date with all filing
• To identify customer needs and ensure the company is represented in a business-like manner at all times
• Identify areas of weakness and make recommendations for improvement
• Debt collection
• Assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including: Filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements (technical service, vendors, etc.), ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel, filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Education/Experience Requirements• 2 to 5 years customer service experience
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure, effective time management, organization and prioritizing
• Commitment to high standards and quality service
• Hebrew English fluency, both written and spoken
• High numeracy skills essential
• Excellent communication and telephone skills essential
• Problem solving and decision making
• IT skills essential, SAP preferred
• Team working
• Organizational Skills
Are you interested?Apply online with your meaningful application documents on our homepage. We look forward to receiving your application!
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRosh Haayin, Israel
work Zimmer Biomet