Devops Engineer (BB-AE374)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionLusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team!
If you are a skillful engineer with a background in code, a technical person, a strong knowledge of a wide operational techniques and tools, and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment - continue reading
What will you be doing?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will take full ownership for building infrastructure, and leading changes to the development cycle, constantly improving developers experience and velocity.
- Manage Lusha's AWS infrastructure (plan, deploy, scale, maintain)
- Review, improve and implement CI/CD processes
- Monitor availability and performance of the system
- Manage Lusha's HQ infrastructure
- Be the goto person/expert in all infrastructure topics and decisions
- Lead RnD with new infrastructure technologies (planning, POCing, implementing, and training)
- Create and maintain product core libraries (logging, configuration, etc)
Requirements- 3+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth networking, monitoring and infrastructure security knowledge
- In-depth Linux knowledge - administration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience with AWS cloud
- Experience with configuration management - preferably Chef
- Experience with building CI/CD processes
- Databases knowledge - ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Mysql, Redis
- Ability to code well in at least one language
- Experience with Terraform for provisioning
- Experience deploying and managing production Kubernetes cluster
- Experience deploying and managing Service Mesh - Advantage
- Experience with NodeJS \ Python development - Advantage
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to plan and execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for operational optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the DevOps team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel